A few words.......

 I just read a relatively new Blog entitled  http://amarzoccaseurope.blogspot.fr/ (just follow the link) and - strangely enough - I discovered that I knew and know the authoress, quite well, indeed!
Having read it through, particularly the very poignant 2nd posting, I felt that some kind of reply from me was required, so - here it is - in "open letter" form!
Front page cover of the newspaper L’Aurore of ...Front page cover of the newspaper L’Aurore of Thursday 13 January 1898, with the letter J’accuse...!, written by Émile Zola about the Dreyfus affair. The headline reads "I accuse! Letter to the President of the Republic". See J'accuse...!, the whole text on Wikisource. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I'm accusing a lady, "Tina Concetta Marzocca-Mitchell"  of being fantastically caring and absolutely necessary to my existance. So here you are - every word meant.....deeply!

**************

-  =  


"My dearest Tina Concetta,
Having read you article concerning "the blog you didn't want to write", I felt so touched by your poignant description that it is necessary to give you a little reply, and try to make sure it is available to anyone else.
We have only been living together for around 4 months, although our relationship seems much older, and I can truly say that I have been very fortunate (or is it my natural good taste) with my choice and with your acceptance!

I  can honestly say that I would NOT be alive now had you not been present both in my life and in my (our) home.Alone the rescue act "by Facebook" and Telephone USA- Europe being proof!

Your dedicated work to help me physically, morally, mentally and actually made my continued living possible - at all.
Our future was not planned like this - at least, not by us! Health problems replaced financial problems and now we were able financially to do just about anything, but couldn't physically due to ill health (of myself).
Grounds enough for a rethink on your part of our relationship, but although I'm sure you did touch in your mind on the subject, it was a very brief thought, and then you simply pitched in to the hilt with French hospitals, Doctors, medecines, bad news, visits to difficult places, all in a language you knew little of.
You are something and someone extremely special, and it is my job to make sure that where I can, you will be protected financially and any other way I can from any more difficulties. It is my job - and I have done so - to make sure that a legal paper be done by a lawyer stating you as my "Universal Heir".
That has been done, we all have copies, now we must work on the project of reducing the per centage the State can "steal"!
It is strange the depth of love we both feel for each other after such a short time, and I feel that although the happenings were not arranged in heaven, the meeting was!
Finally, that is one of my deep regrets, the fact that I cannot marry you truly.  Cost of lost pensions would put us onto starvation level, but you are aware of all that and you accept it, as I do, although finding it an intrusion by the State.
So there you are - hoping for better days, travel good enjoyable days together, I love you, I need you, and I want you.
Some would say......."silly old man"..........
SO BE IT......!


Enhanced by Zemanta

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?