A helpin' hand.....

We're good for anyone - or nearly....



julien - expat blog  julien@expat-blog.com
12:23 (4 minutes ago)
to me
Dear iwmpop(mrlemarquis),
Driven by my passion for discovering new cultures, and myself being an expatriate for several years, I launched the Expat Blog project seven years ago. I wanted to gather all the expatriates' blogs throughout the world on a unique platform.
Expat blog is mostly aimed at sharing experiences of people living abroad. I have always thought that the real life and experience of expatriates could really help those people wishing to start a new life abroad.
I would like to thank you for registering your blog with the Expat Blog directory. I sincerely hope you've gotten a lot of regular visitors from the website and that it will keep going on that way!
I am getting in touch with you because we need a hand in announcing the launch of two functions which would greatly help expats and soon-to-be expatriates [payscomplet].
As a matter of fact, we just released two new sections dedicated to jobs and housing in France and we would be grateful if you would help us introduce these sections and the Expat Blog to your readers by mentioning them in an article.
If you're interested, I will send you more information regarding the website (figures, history, etc.).
I thank you in advance and wish you a very nice day.
Julien - expat-blog.com
P.S.: We will soon improve our expatriate blog directory. Do you want to get some information about that?

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?