Modern chivalry.......

Promised is promised, so - here you are.........
 

 Of  course I'll tell you how and what to do - correctly!
Firstly ALWAYS do it! Don't leave one of a "collection" of females out in the cold, and if (like me) you have a beard (soft, like mine) or not then follow this rule strictly - the lips should NEVER touch the skin of the female concerned. In particular if you have (like many men) a "stubble" and NOT a beard!
As a male, you will be amazed where it gets you. Even in local council offices and the like, the woman is so surprised that she has a tendency to think you're trying it on, but - in the end she can't avoid feeling that it is charming, and she will never forget you - useful under certain circumstances!
Now, I can hear you saying - he better not try that with me......but I don't do it to EVERY female. There are females and there are ladies, in all senses! The secret is knowing which is which, and it requires a certain intuition......! The secret is also knowing WHO to approach:







I wouldn't go to this extent, nowadays, except under certain circumstances, and certainly not where I live, there is little rainfall in the South of France, and puddles in awkward places are rare....apart from that, I don't wear large covering clothing, apart from my M&S swimming stuff....which after 50 years out of Britain could do with renewing, so I just go on to the "plages nudistes" - where hand kissing is replaced by something else!


but if we don't watch out - it soon will be so take this message from me:


I'll come back to the subject depending on reactions..........
Enhanced by Zemanta

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?