Just imagine!

In a couple of weeks or so the big day arrives......See original imageWhether I'll reach it or not is maybe open to debate, but it seems like just a couple of days ago it was the 50th!
Even a Marquis has his date with the Grand Reaper, some time or other!
fast cars racing concept illustration Sometimes, after a whole year 2016 of illnesses ranging from head to big toe, I think it is maybe time to say quietly 'adieu'.
Only problem with that is that I still have so many things left to do just to make sure my compagnon is taken care of, well installed and generally OK......this means having dealings withImage result for Administrations Health,  Tax, Bank, Insurances and a whole bunch of other things.
Image result for AdministrationsGenerally they always present a problem somewhere but have to be done and redone.
Languages also are a problem, French is not so difficult, but you must either go out and about or listen/watch French TV/Radio then it will slowly come....Image result for french language pictures

It is kind of necessary!
Back in time without PC's and mod-coms, it was all somehow easier, nowadays people SMS or type, the spoken language is only used if you know you will understand!
Insurances are something else - normally a minimum of 2 years for it to be fully effective so will I make it? Well - 1 of them is ok already, and my will is made, We've got the Taxes on the way, the health as well, just have to keep on going for as long as possible to get the other things done.
I'm not in a great hurry to depart, but when life becomes so difficult and hard to support, somehow one accepts the inevitable.

Image result for Afterlife   I'm surprised I've reached this far, quite frankly, so a few years more would arrange matters....!
I guess that's why I probably won't get them!

Well - THAT'S LIFE........!  Image result for Life 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?