Neighbours who steal



https://www.facebook.com/IncroyableFR/videos/1400270516695040/

I found this on our thieving neighbour's Facebook page....sent by a 'friend' to her! It's in French.
She has obviously not been telling the truth to them either!
She is a thief, she confessed to the Police....I only spoke to the Police - nobody else until she was charged.
I then did inform other neighbours and friends of the situation.
Imagine that the 'old man' in the story did not make it all up, imagine the 'young man' mentioned was a female, imagine that She confessed to being a thief, imagine that she didn't even turn up to the 1st court hearing....Well, don't imagine it - THAT is exactly the situation, right now.
2nd Court hearing is around the 14th June 2017 - she probably won't turn up then either.....
I've no idea what happens then, but I do know that the Insurance want their money back - from her!
We've been refunded but I have promised to inform the Insurance of further developments, and I am HONEST - I shall do, when I have them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?