December 2020 - A month charged with events.

 

Yes, indeed - Here I am...!


Well, I suppose, looking at the dates, it would be better to say 'there I was'...!

BREXIT, Covid-19, Christmas, New Year - everything seems to be coming at once in this year of your Lord 2020, and with the news that the UK had decided to START vaccinating against Covid-19 next week, I decided to try to figure out my own plan for the time remaining in this troubled period 2020.

First of all -  CHRISTMAS is CANCELLED...!

I'm quite pleased as well, all that stuff I ordered from British/American/German/Italian sources (and others) hasn't arrived yet anyway, but it can still be used - just without the candles (which I forgot to order) and the bright lights and decorations, (which give me migraines, electricity bills, and a lot of work finding them/cleaning them/putting them up, and then the reverse 4 weeks later.)

Even Her Majesty's top advisor, the PM Johnston, says so!

He is probably frightened about adverse effects to his health, from the generously offered vaccination, offered by the People to their Masters, free of charge - before anyone else.


The masters aren't too sure about adverse effects, but they are pleased that some theme, other than their own incompetence, is on the headline pages.

Christmas present 2020 for ALL Politicians:

(Some of it will be given to undeserving individuals, as well!)
COVID-19 and Christmas would seem therefore, to be arranged, and New Year is one of those things which neither I, nor the Queen, nor the PM can change.     

My free gift to you - just download & print it...!

That's sorted out as well...! Remember, it's '2021'.


Leaving me with.....     'BREXIT'   ..... 

I've done my best, filled in the forms to fulfil some moronic thing called Brexit. 

An abstract thing that I was NEVER allowed to vote for, don't need, and certainly don't want.

I'm told that it comes seriously into existence on the 01/01/2001, if the 90% of British who don't want it, haven't revolted and brought some kind of sanity to things. Again - I'm not allowed to.



It seems that I shall be a 'European Union/German/French Citizen', with a British Passport...! 

Well - I can live with that, and watch little England lose control over Independent Scotland, Free Wales and N. Ireland becoming a part of Eire...!

AND THAT'S IT...! Everything is arranged - I'll go and do my kitchen work,

'Truite meuniere aux asperges vert...!'


Bonne Appetit...!   

Ian Mitchell      -     Vauvert, France     -     02/12/2020

                                           



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?