Relearning Blogging - 2021.

 I was just scrolling through my records, when I came across this:

  
I thought to myself ...'how true'!
So that gave me a bit of interest to redo a little bit of what is called BLOGGING.
Firstly you have to go through everything and figure out what Google have changed, since your last visit!
Well - insert a photo...it has changed, but at least all the photos are available, even the latest ones.
What I must explain is that due to 'Covid-19', We are both confined at home.
This makes it rather difficult to take photos of anything interesting.
Still, never mind, 
There are still many photos available to me, but the Blog has to be arranged first!
Here are a few!

Everywhere-Partout-Uberall...!

Grippe Aviare a Vauvert-Centre Vaccination.
circa 2013/2014. 

Dutch wacky-backy
Treatment 'anti-grippe'.

Pret pour la douche...!

A la plongette...!

Non - ce n'est pas ca...!


See you all next time, I'll be learning something else, from Google!

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?