Just having you on (or is it off)

Because of the problems with Blogger, I'm trying all possibilities, even at the risk of boring you all!
This spot has been sent (if it arrives) from me to my secret e-mail address to publish directly from anywhere onto blogspots!
OK - great, but it won't accept various forms of file, like photo files for example, those I have to send to Flickr, and from there to the blogspot! Text will be accepted, I understand, in the past photos were as well, but since the arrival of "add-on's" for WindowsXP, we (us oldies with Win98) are no longer considered!
I'll find a way around the problems, but for the moment I'm not sleeping a lot, and my cat is getting fed up again!! I'll try inserting my NEW (for Halloween) card, don't know if it'll get published or not!!
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?