lundi 19 novembre 2007


Very Senior moments!


When you reach a certain age, there arrive those things called « senior moments », in other words – things just seem to happen to you !

The other day, watching television, I had one of them, which should worry me, but actually made me much happier, and got me laughing!

I saw a publicity spot where two numbers were shown, “118” and “218”, together with a commentary that it was so easy to keep both of them in your head, and by so doing, you would have no problem in recalling them when you needed to telephone them!

I remember saying to myself « Hey – that’s a great idea, so easy to recall !

It was only when the spot had finished and I had these two numbers firmly embedded in my mind, that I thought – What the hell were they for? One foot in the grave? Doesn’t really matter, but I just wish I could remember what those numbers were for!

I suppose I’ll just have to keep my eyes glued to the TV until the publicity goes through again, and then note what it was for! I’ll probably have forgotten what those numbers were by then, hence this little article!


*************

Happy Christmas-Bonne Fête-Frohe Weihnachten !

Mr I W Mitchell - (iwmpop) - Mr le Marquis du Galipot

http://www.webspawner.com/users/mrlemarquis/index.html

(for photos-videos-articles and more !)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?