Can't win 'em all!

So there we are!
Can't win 'em all, that's only fair - that's why we Scots let other people win - We're fair!
Besides, if you win all the time (as I know) then eventually, nobody wants to play with you!

I think the point has been made anyway - to win anything in the International World of Football, you have to pass bye, or beat the Germans!
Sorry about that, but the last time they didn't qualify for World or European Cups/Championships was..... well, actually I don't recall!

Congratulations Espagne (and I live close enough to feel the satisfaction in Iberia) played well, even although I sometimes had the feeling they put the opposition to sleep the first 30 minutes and then started playing!

Think about it, 44 years ago was the last win for them, so I suppose in 2052 those who are still suffering on this planet may be able to say that again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?