once upon another time....!

L'Estelle, Perols, France.




The above picture is of my "domaine" at a place called "L'Estelle" in Perols, close to Montpellier. The green grass "English style" was very unusual for the area, you don't often see it....the road junction outside was (unbeknown to me) named "Carrefour des Roses" (Rose junction) and my roses WERE a sight to behold!
Just a shame that we fell into the hands of an "escroc" (a swindler) and an English one to boot.....!
You see........
I didn't always live in a small appartment, I even lived in big appartments, and even a HOUSE.....That was in the days when I was posh!

Now I'm happy living in my little appartment, it's less work, less expensive and I can always plead lack of space when people I don't want to invite are looking for an invitation. It is probably STILL the cheapest place in the South of France!
small fountainImage by iwmpop via Flickr
Of course, there are people who it is a pleasure to accomodate, and in general, they never regret it, except that they need to diat afterwards!
Posted by Picasa
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?