Chippy Anonymous and my cat!

Chez mr.le Marquis du Galipot.


Temperatures: 9C @ 0900hrs 17C @ 1300hrs Last night: 7C. Weather: Bright,blue sky.
Alert: NORMAL

The title may be misleading, but it does have it's truth. You see, since Tinkerbelle hit my mate Chippie on the head with the rolling pin she normally uses for the washing, he is a lot better.
He is finally anonymous TWICE (with success) and not even WB in the dyke country, or Britbull elsewhere have been able (or tried) to post their comments - No doubt they now will!! Mind you, if WB is upset about not being able to put his photos on and Britbull is still caressing his new Modem (and asking it politely to "please work") who knows. All I can do as a modest Marquis is to continue with my nonsense. Which brings me to the title of this one.
Normally I don't go into the Blog in the evening, unless I had been in on the morning, but Chippies double-barrelled comment forced me to have a look in, so while I'm there, I'll do you a little story intended for tomorrow! It's night, so I can't give you a photo of the weather, but I can tell you that it was a beauty. I was chopping trees down in the garden,and by God I can tell you - I was hot! Maybe due partly to the fire in the BBQ to burn all I had chopped down, but 17C was warm, with me in my anorak and stuff!
So - when I got home around 1330hrs, the first thing I wanted was a pee and a beer - in that order. All my cat wanted was her midday meal!
Now my toilet door opens outwards, and when on my own, I don't always close it behind me before doing whatever I came to do. My cat gets rather excited when I take too much time with her lunch, and races up and down the place like an express train. I call it her "FAHDA" (a Birmanian word for "hot flushes") and there is no stopping her when she gets going.
So - having done my business, I turned around to quit the holy place of worship, and received the door to the WC (with full force) in my face! Fahda obliges, and not always noblesse! After all I was late with the lunch!
Now I thought to myself, if I was in a business where my face and looks played a role, would my boss accept my excuse that "My cat hit me with a door?"
Chippie - rolling pin Mr. le Marquis - the toilet door - Anybody else out there with problems?
Tomorrow should be a good "Blogging Day" may have lots of things to say, so I'm off to bed now - If my cat leaves me enough room!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?