TINKERBELLE!!!!!

Chez mr.le Marquis du Galipot.
When Tinkerbelle starts to get like me, then the world is decidedly not in order!
What a bombshell of a letter I just received from good Fee!
If she is in agreement, I would like to publish on this Blogsite, under her fairy name of course,the two attached declarations to her letter.
Her letter itself is far too hot and personal to publish, isn't it Chippie!
If she (or Chippie) would let me know if that's OK, then just publish a comment at the end of this posting to let me know. I've already got it as a draft copy, just waiting to go! I would hate for the infamous "anonymous" to pinch the copyright! You've got up to next week, Tuesday, to let me know - all right, mate?!!
I'm sorry, so sorry, as well, that not even Tinkerbelles begging can get me to change back into "a pen rather than the PC" pen-pal (I suppose a "PCPAL"). Question of finance etc., but I do take the greatest care when I type her a little word over husband's PC.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Publish and be damned. Go ahead with the publication of Tinkerbells moans and groans. My only hope is that it will not damage Anglo French relations. I did warn you. My apologies to the postal services in La Belle France for having to deliver such a letter, but I warned you of the dark and depressive mood of my Tinkerbell. Anyway, why should I have to suffer the arrows of discontent, when I have a friend who can take some of the burdon off of my shoulders. After all what are good friends for? If this makes little sense, blame it on a couple of pints of the local brew and a sniff of the barmaids apron, also a bottle of Faugeres. chippie

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?