Me - MY FISH - my mate "Chippie"

If you've seen the photo, (and if you haven't - go further down this page), you may know what I'm going to talk about!
This monster, called a "sandre" in France, a "zander" in Germany, and I think a "sander" in UK took me 3 days to de-scale, filet, make the fish-stock from the carcasse, and the sauce from the reduced juices. It took me 3 hours to prepare and cook it, cover it with the delicious sauce, decorate and serve to a brigade (roughly 20 people) of brigands, who took around 15 minutes to completely destroy everything, and ask for seconds!
You non-cooking people out there - you are savages! You do not appreciate the time, the effort, the knowledge required, and the creativity used to put these things in front of your heathen eyes/forks/knives.
Mind you - if it gives you pleasure - that's what us "Great" chefs de cuisine are there for!
It was whilst I was de-scaling the fish/monster, that the 3rd part of my title sprang to mind. All of a sudden, I thought to myself - what does my mate "Chippie in Brackets" look like without brackets?
Bitingly vital question - don't you think? (If you don't, change your mind quick!)
I doubt if we will ever have a reply to this question, since I think that only "Tinkerbelle" (chippie's "her-indoors") knows the answer to this question, probably as a result of one of those mad, sensual "bath-nights", when everything falls, EVEN THE ( ) BRACKETS! Such disgustingly, frivolous descriptions, will, I suspect, NOT be forthcoming from the lips of Tinkerbelle (particularly since it was all SO long ago!!)
Folks - all of you out there - give us your thoughts on the matter. Take CHIPPIES brackets OFF- and let us all know what you found! (use "comments").
Until we have solved this intriguing question, I'm going back to by "fish-furnace"!!
Tatty-bye again - have a nice 1st May 2005 - don't forget to celebrate "WORK" by staying in bed a bit longer - or in Chippies case in the bathroom!!
Don't know if I can find any smiley's that are appropriate! Let's see!

Butt Kisser(get stuffed-it's the 1st May!) Labor Day


Labor Day Fireworks




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?