As I was saying.........

Not even "blog this" wants to know fully! Cut me off in full stream! Anyway, as I was saying:-
Anyone out there who can tell me, in simple language, how to put my MS-DOS set up BACK to the original parameters, so I can use my bloody Boot disc? This would/may arrange a lot of current problems overall, to reformat C-disc, and start all over again!!
Everything is breaking down at the moment, car battery on the blink, PC does what it wants, even the kitchen is not functioning as it should!! Just me and the cat, who in spite of the German/British/French government attacks on our finances, are trying to get on with it.
I do wish, however, that they would ALL go and get stuffed, and leave us in peace. As E.Mercury sang, "This could be heaven for everyone" - unfortunately it ain't - only for some, mainly the crooks, villains and politicians (which covers almost everybody else, but especially dentists!!) Bank Managers who fall in all 3 categories. I could carry on, but it would only depress me!!
No battery, no car, no brass, no hope, no future, no wishes, no wants and no go!!
This is a marriage advert, folks, I'm looking for a RICH lady, who would have the decency to leave me alone, pay my bills, and generally take care of me and my cat! Think it'll work?
She could become Madame la marquise - if she wanted to, at no extra cost!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?