More things not working!

Another thing to put onto the list of "not working properly! After a torrid night of turning and turning, it would seem that mr le marquis is re-entering a period of "not too good under the ribs".
Doesn't worry me unduly, but I'll have to try and figure out some sort of emergency plan for my Granite! Don't know how these things work here in France, but I guess I'll have to find out!
Problems-problems! Never mind, the weather is sunny and HOT (circa 30C) and in spite of not feeling too good, I'm off to the garden. After all - if you're going to fall over, better to do it where there are other people!!
I've found a nice photo for the Formula 1 this Sunday, but I don't know if Blog will take it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?