WHAT is WHO...? WHERE is WHO....never mind WHO is WHO.....!

WHO?..

Where is WHO?    
Well, I believe WHO is the World Health Organisation, but WHERE it is - don't ask me!
I understand it's in Geneva, Switzerland, and that figures....!
Rakes in an awful lot of money, of all currencies, without seemingly doing a lot - and THAT is SWISS....!
I'm not racist........but let me try to explain.
For the last month or more, I've been getting new messages - almost on a daily basis, on Facebook, on the telephone and elsewhere, that "so and so" has got either the 'flu or a "Gastro"....
Since their last catastrophical prophesies regarding the "bird flu" which only cost us all a few billions of billions, the WHO have been exceptionally quiet.
They must be busy counting the money and arranging bonuses and share outs etc.....
I'm probably not too far away from the truth when I suggest that many of the Chemical and Medical Companies who produce the useless remedies are centrally based in Switzerland, with production plants poisoning the world - all over the Planet. They'll even give us a special rate to "dispose" of the unused billions of "bird-flu innoculations"
Gee.....Thanks!
I'm pretty certain that just like the "Nazi Gold" from World War II, the profits are tightly hidden in Swiss Bank Coffers.
Either the WHO should tell us the real statistics, world wide, of these Gastro/Flu episodes or they should shut up shop!
Who...?
Well WHO, of course!

Here's the latest casualty, with my answer.....
**********

Cameron now sick, must be his turn this week, sick of this gastro bug going around my house.
14 minutes ago ·  · 
    • Ian Mitchell Told you already Noleen....FB Bug! That's another one to put on my lis - from 65 "friends" already 24 have had it in Europe...26 in USA, and at least 6 in Australia and elsewhere - plus ME (the most important, of course) = 57 from 65, not counting other family members...but nobody in authority even mentions it!


Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?