This is new!!

Chez mr.le Marquis du Galipot.

Temperatures: 0830hrs/minus(-)3C l330hrs/1C last night/-5C Weather: Sunny bloody cold!

Alert State: Snow all over the place - but not here!

This is new ( at least in this year) my fingers got stuck on the keyboard, and I can't type with gloves on.
Minus 5 in the night is very cold for here, the sky is still very sunny and blue and clear, so no photo worth while. I've put all my heating possibilities on, and apart from the cat, I'm all freezing. I make it just about to 15C in the living room!
Decidedly, this area is not made for the cold, and this appartement particularly so! When I think that in Immenstadt in Bavaria, all those years ago, we had an average of -17C every day for months! Up to even -26C on occasions, but indoors it was lovely! Different area, different building practices!
Never mind, if any one drops bye for an aperatif, they can use me as an ice cube!!

If any snow falls, I'll post you a photo, but until then, put up with this old one, taken in Castries in 1997/1998, outside the studio there.
Giving up and signing off for today - bye bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?