Normal service will be resumed......................

Chez mr.le Marquis du Galipot.
Temperatures: 0800hrs/6C 1300/11C last night low/6C Weather: Rain/Drizzle.
Alert State: Calming down!

So there we are. After all the excitement of the last 10 days or so, I've got things almost onto an even keel.
You'll all have to bear with me until the title has a date, because I now have an interesting situation - Windows system has adapted itself (all by itself) to a version which cannot exist many times in the world. Half in English, half in French, half version 98' and half version 'XP',
I am just amazed it is working at all.
All this came about from the use of various installation discs, none of which went right to the end!! I'm not bothered, the main thing is that I've got EVEN MORE power to bore and upset you all out there, even if you don't understand the half!!
My keyboard is a beauty! The one thing which upsets me is that, for the moment, the important key '@' (needed as you know to send boring, irritating,upsetting, nasty e-mails)has decided to go off for a little wander, and now finds itself under the auspices of the key ' and " ! The key- 2 and @- are now for- 2 and " - Have I confused you sufficiently?
The beauty was that for a while, I actually had a complete FRENCH style keyboard on the ENGLISH style that is in front of my nose!!
I even found (for a while) the symbol for the euro, but then it buggered off again, and returned to the pound sterling sign, which I have also lost in between times, and so I just have to take it as it comes, but here is a trial:
Keyboard last two lines-Caps lock on - ASDFGHJKL;'/.,MNBVCXZ - Same thing, Caps lock off now : asdfghjkl;'/.,mnbvcxz
Keyboard last two lines (NOT using shift key)= asdfghjkl;'/.,mnbvcxz
Now USING the shift key = ASDFGHJKL:@?>Can YOU see the bloody pound sterling sign there? No, and neither can I!!
I do find it a beautiful code, however, and I am sure that all the CIA/FBI/MI%/MI6 (although they think me know me already) people are tearing their hair out!! Who cares, they are richer than I am, even when they go onto their pensions!! I should have kept a few little secrets back to do a little blackmailing with!! Just too honest - that's my problem.
Anyway, I'm stopping now, the spacing system seems to be doing what it want as well, so before the whole thing explodes - bye/bye!
I promise, once back to normal, a highly cultural aspect will be taken. Until then - watch the potter's wheel turning!! Here is a little drawing which says everything.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?