Gasoline

Gas
o'line
Custom Smiley
!!!! Gasoline has been onto me again, folks!

If you're interested, drop into the "comments" (on the last 2 or 3 articles).
Personnally I couldn't care less, but stupidity and impoliteness must be rewarded
in the manner of all time!
Pad Pen don't make Writing ! Who knows, maybe Gasoline will become the most famous of all lunch-time TV soaps - her plot and plan would suggest something in this manner.
As you all know, Will and Guenter, together with Rudyard and Auguste, all among my friends, and I myself, we have all had to put up with such side skirmishes as "Gasoline" but we did so with bravour and success!

Devil Devil 2 Voodoo Heaven







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?